WELCOME TO MY PAGE!!!

I am sharing my HOTTT ARTWORKS here as a tribute to all gays and bisexuals......ENJOY (",)/

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IT'S PLAYTIME !!!

Painting using  the photoshop  is fun.., 
but it's not that easy when u're using  a mouse instead of the brushes...
I'm just new to it  that's  why I can say this...haha..., 
but maybe  thru constant practice, I can be used to it...
One thing that I love most about photoshop, is that colors and lightings can be manipulated to create a mood...the guy above is the original artwork which I did... He's looking a bit lifeless and sad.... 
Below are edited pictures, which were given life....
The guy here, as suggested by the "fiery" colors.., gives me an impression that he knows  he's being watched...
As inspired by that thought, he wants to make his viewers to drool over him as he does his slow..., breathtaking striptease...
In this pic, the guy  makes me imagine that he's out of the woods, preparing for nice, soothing a dip in a river under the moonlight...

No comments:

Post a Comment